TEACHINGS FOR WE THE NOBLE MEEK 2.
From an English Translation of The SIKH,S Holy Book, SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB, The Holy Granth which is my all time most favorite translation of a Spiritual Holy Book because I now feel that I was wandering in the Spiritual Wilderness for most of my life until I first started to read/study it. I find the one liners from it are Breathtaking. Men and Woman needs to get back to the teachings of their Holy Books and Holy Men and Woman.
1) The World But Lasts With Us For A Brief Time, And The More We Crave For Pleasure, The More We Earn Pain. EIV, P1227, M.1
2) Those Who Forsake The Lords Name Are Roasted In The Frying Pan Of Desire. EIV, P1230, Pauri.
3) Caste All The Glories Of The World Into The Fire, O Nanak, For Their Cursed Intoxication Makes One Abandon The Lords Name And In The End They Leave One Cold And Alone. EIV, P1231, M.2
4) The 5 Virtues, TRUTH, CONTENTMENT, COMPASSION, RIGHTEOUSNESS, PATIENCE.
5) The 5 Vices, EGO, LUST, ANGER, GREED, WORLDLY ATTACHMENT.
EGO Is The Worst Vice Because The Other 4 Vices Usually Stem From It. EGO Comes In 3 Parts,
1, You Are Only Doing A Thing Because You Want Praise, Honour Or Glory For Doing It.
2, You Are Only Doing A Thing Because You Want Power Over Someone Or You Want Power Of Any Kind.
3, You Want Revenge For Something Said Or Done To You. THE GREAT I AM.
KABIR, Pride not, and laugh not at the poor and the meek, for thy boat is still at sea, who knows what is to happen to thee?
JESUS, Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
muhammad, Apr 2021, HS.